Essure is a permanent birth control procedure that works with your body to create a natural barrier against pregnancy. This gentle procedure can be performed in a doctor’s office in less than an hour.
Trusted by women and doctors since 2008, Essure is covered by most insurance providers. Essure offers women what no birth control ever has:
- No cutting
- No going under general anesthesia
- No slowing down to recover
- No hormones
- No guessing – your doctor can confirm when you can rely on Essure for birth control
- Short procedure time – Essure only takes about 13 minutes to perform*
- Trusted by women and doctors for over five years
And you’ll never have to worry about unplanned pregnancy again.
The Essure procedure is permanent and is NOT reversible. Therefore, you should be sure you do not want children in the future.