Pregnancy Orientation is here to help you learn what to expect and how you can have a healthy pregnancy! It is taught by a Registered Nurse that specializes in Obstetrics along with one of our Obstetrical Advisors.
The weekly course covers:
- What to expect during your appointments with your doctor or certified midwife
- Ultrasounds, labs, and tests that you will have
- Symptoms that you will experience that may be normal or abnormal
- Normal weight gain, nutrition, and exercise
- Answers to questions regarding travel, immunizations, and medications you may take during your pregnancy
- Appointment scheduling and a financial breakdown of costs for you to be able to plan in advance
- A complimentary OB bag with information, coupons, and sample products
Classes take place the first and third Wednesday of the month at Summerlin Hospital and Southern Hills Hospital. For more information, call 702-255-3547.
For Summerlin: 10:00 a.m. | For Southern Hills: 1:30 p.m.